Saturday, September 22, 2012

Sangaalo Sponsorships

Well, after a week at Sangaalo, we have now officially rolled out sponsorships for these precious children!  Below are the babies who still need someone to SPEAK UP for them:


Andrew

Bobby

Faith

Grace

James





Jennifer


Julie

Noah





Sam

Samalie


Sara












I truly cannot even put into words what I think about this place.  If you wonder whether or not doing something like this makes a difference, I can tell you that it ABSOLUTELY does here.  I wish every one of you could meet Damalie and hear her story and spend just one day with them all.  She inspires me and I feel so blessed to be able to know her and watch her live out the Gospel.  So will you partner with her as she cares for the least of these?  Email shelley@hopegraftedin.org to start calling one of these adorable babies a member of your family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment