Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A Few Pics

I haven't posted in a while so I thought I'd throw together some pictures.  Here is a short compilation of the last couple months.  Enjoy!

I have had the joy of meeting people from all over the world and sharing some fun experiences with them.


Visiting the largest mosque in Africa

my new friends from New Zealand and England


the view from the top overlooking Kampala
celebrating Louise's bday (in the middle, from London)
enjoying Passion World Tour in Kampala




 
at the movie store
 
my friends from New Zealand visiting me in Jinja - at Lake Victoria

I have been able to see some of the natural beauty here as well.

some falls on the River Nile

rainbows over Jinja

lightening storms in Kampala

There are these ex-street boys and, well, they are incredible.


local Uganda tv program highlighting their jewelry making


celebrating Louise's b-day with them




it is a dance party everytime we go -
and there are few things in this world better


participating in their new sponsorship video - stay tuned

And of course I have enjoyed the company of these precious people.

babies home in Kampala


Canaan's kiddos in Jinja


my Ruthie



Grace


Jesse




Sangaalo babies bath time - in Jinja





Noah

 
Faith
Ethan


making keepsake gifts for sponsors


 
 

 
 


 
one of the several trips to the hospital with Noah

 

the caretakers having a moment of fun

Noah and Andrew

 

 
 Just a small bit of my time :)

2 comments:

  1. Precious precious sweet little faces & smiles. He smiles at their joy. Love it! Keep it up girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. REALLY really love these pics! They capture some sweet moments! My favorite is the feet shot!

    ReplyDelete